Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jimmy Buffet Music

Jimmy Buffet



Since today is Father's day I am going to sit around all day listening to Jimmy Buffet music. Not that I’m a huge fan, but I truly love his message.


Life is too short. Enjoy life, do something that makes you happy, and make sure you pass on your values to your kids. Take some time to do something with your kids for crying out loud.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever got came from my Dad, “Life is short, try to have a little fun while you’re here.”

I lost my Dad five years ago and still miss him. He was my hunting and fishing partner and best friend. My best memories of Dad revolve around the many hunting excursions we took together.

Spend time in the outdoors with your kids and grandkids. They’ll remember you for it.

I live to hunt whitetail deer. It was a gift given to me by my father. When I’m hunting, I’m a kid again, in the playground of the woods. Life can’t get any better than that.

Now go play some Jimmy Buffet music and enjoy a Happy Fathers Day..

Jim
 
http://jimcollyer.com/
 
Dad and I hunting deer 30 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment