Monday, August 26, 2013

The Truth About Luck?

Apple Creek Whitetails Photo
 
 
Luck has been in my corner since day I shot my first whitetail buck.

I was extraordinarily lucky to be born in Idaho into a lower-middle class family with six children.

I was lucky enough to have parents, who worked hard for very little money, which has given me a good work ethic.

I was lucky to grow up in a time when hunting was a necessity, not a luxury. And boy was I lucky to have went to grade school with patches on my knees. 

I've also been lucky to make friends with some of the best hunters in America. Lucky to have a father that would rather be hunting or fishing than at work.

What about your luck? Have you lucked out and been fortunate to have gone through similar struggles? Have you been given the inspiration to hunt harder than ever?

I can only hope you've been as lucky as I have over the years. And the old saying is true, you know, "The harder I work, the luckier I get".

You can greatly increase your luck by learning from my mistakes and getting a copy of my book, Buck Naked.

Jim
Grab a copy TODAY
http://jimcollyer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment