Friday, November 23, 2012

Fear of Failure


Apple Creek Whitetails Photo
 
I hate the word ‘failure’, just as much as I hate the words guilty, fault or blame in deer hunting. I was taught that if you don’t make mistakes, you don’t make anything.

And I do 'make' a lot of mistakes... So, if you make a mistake don’t go all "Oh, I’m so sorry" on me. I’d rather hear you say what you’ve learned.

Personally, I ‘fail’ a lot of the time. But I’m sure I’ve given it the best I can. I don’t blame myself, nor someone else, and I move on. Return to start. Try again and remember the lesson learned. Or as Thomas Edison put it more eloquently: "Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Did you 'learn' from your mistakes? I sure did. It only took me a couple of dozen lost bucks to boost my learning curve. But, you don't have to miss a couple of dozen bucks to boost your learning curve. Grab acopy of BUCK NAKED today.

Grab a Copy Here

Good Luck and Good Hunting,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment